LNG import terminal including FRU and FSU. EPC of new onshore 6.5 km gas pipeline and pressure reduction and metering station (PRMS)
Tema LNG Terminal Company (TLTC) is developing a marine Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) import terminal at the existing Tema Port in Ghana for the supply of gas to Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC). The terminal comprises of a permanently moored floating regasification unit (FRU) and a floating storage unit (FSU). The FRU is a specially fitted barge commissioned by TLTC to re-gasify the LNG stored on the FSU and pipe the gas to shore for the generation of power and other commercial uses.
EPCM Consultants SA (Pty) Ltd (EPCM) has been awarded the contract to provide engineering, procurement and construction services to Harlequin Oil and Gas Ltd (HIT) for the PRMS, as well as the engineering for the onshore pipeline.
- Supply and Installation of the PRMS (allowing the Employer/HIT to free issue Heater Skids, Filter Skids and Control Valves. Also, Civil Works and Control Room to be executed by HIT)
- Supply and Installation of the Temporary Pig Launcher and Receiver (Civil Works to be executed by HIT)
- Supply and Installation of the Cathodic Protection System
- Supply and Installation of the Fire and Gas Detection System at the VRA
- Engineering and Design Overview of the Entire System
- Electrical Control and Instrumentation
Harlequin International (Ghana) (end client: Tema LNG)