EPCM undertaking the Engineering Development Partner role in an LNG import, storage regasification, pipeline and compression project that will transport natural gas from the Port of Beira (Mozambique) to Mutare (Zimbabwe) to supply feed stock to a 921MW gas-fired power plant. The pipeline will follow the existing CPMZ multi-products fuel pipeline servitude with a 273 km x 24″ pipeline.
Scope of Work:
- Sourcing of development and implementation finance (working with private equity funds);
- Development of pre-work design including: Feasibility Studies, Routing studies, Environmental Impact Assessments, Geotechnical / Topographical Surveys, Front-End Engineering Design, Landowner Negotiations and Key Authority approvals;
- Provision of Project Management Services;
- EPC contractor scope compilation, evaluations and appointments; and
- O&M contractor scope compilation, evaluations and appointments.