We are capable of servicing the entire LNG value chain from the earliest screening or conceptual phases through to establishing a robust design basis in the pre-FEED stage, ready for FEED execution and the FID. We also support our clients develop, build and operate complete LNG infrastructure solutions.
Our project development, EPC / turnkey delivery and lifecycle support capabilities are supported with in-depth technical LNG know-how, liquefaction and regasification technologies. We ensure assets are designed, developed, constructed and operated safely per international standards, regulations and the project’s technical and commercial specifications.
Our Germany-based Centre if Excellence offers an established network of seasoned experts to provide LNG leadership, international best practices, specialist support and training to various global clients.
Our clients include LNG asset developers, regulators, facility owners, operators, fleet owners, fuel distributors and lenders.
- Consulting – owner’s engineering, technical advisors, project management and due diligence
- Concept, feasibility, pre-FEED, FEED and detailed engineering
- EPC / Turnkey delivery
- Startup and commissioning
- Operations & maintenance
EPCM has the knowledge and experience to add value throughout the entire LNG asset lifecycle including upstream, midstream, downstream and associated services.
- Well systems
- Gas gathering networks
- Gas pre-treatment plants
- Pump stations and compressor systems
- Long-distance transmission pipelines
- LNG stations
- Liquefaction plants (micro-, small-, medium- and large-scale plants)
- LNG storage systems
- Import storage terminals
- Distribution pipelines
- Retail service stations
- Vehicle and plant conversion
- End-user fuel infrastructure
- Pressure reducing and metering stations
- Virtual pipelines
Notable LNG Projects
- Tema LNG (FRU & FSU) – Onshore engineering and EPC for pipelines and PRMS, Ghana
- West Africa Natural Gas Small-Scale LNG plant (450 TPD) developed to provide LNG as diesel fuel replacement for rural markets, Nigeria
- LNG/LHe Plant Virginia Gas Field Development – EPCIC Contractor mini (50 TPF) natural gas and helium liquefaction plant
- National Gas Master Plan (South Africa) – Gas Master Plan considers developments for LNG import, LNG storage barges, GTL facilities.
- IPP Gas-to-Power LNG programme – Feasibility study for LNG import terminals into the ports of Coega and Richards Bay on the Eastern Coast in South Africa for power generation and liquid fuel replacement.
- Richard’s Bay Oil & Gas Hub Development – Study to determine the viability of establishing an oil and gas hub (including LNG) in the port of Richards Baty, South Africa
- Caterpillar Conversion – Development and EPC solutions for LNG vehicle fuel infrastructure across various African mining locations.