SPM CALM and CBM Mooring Systems
EPCM is a one-stop buoy EPC solution provider. Offering Conceptual, Design, Consulting, Fabrication, Procurement, Construction, and Installation services for SPM (CALM) and CBM offshore mooring and product transfer systems.
Our design team consists of experienced offshore engineers and naval architects, buoy operational experts, and offshore divers. At the same time, our large-scale fabrication facilities have the capability and track record to fabricate any size or type of buoy.
- Engineering design (conceptual, FEED and detailed of) of mooring systems
- Fabrication of buoys
- Specification and procurement of OEM chains, anchors and hawsers in line with OCIMF
- Installation and commissioning of buoy mooring systems
- Planning, Execution, and Management of SPM inspections both Topside & Subsea
- Development of client/site-specific maintenance manual in line with OEM/OCIMF guide
- SPM Special inspections, i.e., bearing measurements, leak tests, break/burst tests, non-destructive testing
- Planning & Execution of major maintenance, i.e., Hose change (subsea & floating) anchor leg change and mooring system renewals
- Planning & Execution of complete SPM Drydocking, Dry-Servicing & Reinstatement
- Planning & Execution of servicing of Ancillaries, particularly hoses & moorings in line with OCIMF
- Operability and Throughput assessments and benchmarking