EPCM Holdings has expertise along the entire solar project value chain; conceptual design, FEED, through construction, commissioning and startup of solar plants.
We provide solar energy engineering and technical advisory services – supporting developers, lenders and contractors. We help clients evaluate solar resource potential and provide design, procurement, cost-benefit analysis, implementation, commissioning, operation and monitoring across various solar technologies.
In addition, we have experience as an EPC contractor on small-scale solar plants. Completing the engineering, procurement and construction with our in-house teams and plant. Some of these solar projects were executed in the harshest environments globally – navigating extreme logistics and safety risks.
Areas of our expertise for small- and large-scale solar facilities include: PV for power plants (IPPs and utilities), commercial self-consumption use, and part of hybrid energy systems.
Solar Energy Services include:
- Consulting – owner’s engineer, lender’s engineer technical advisors, project management and due diligence
- Concept, feasibility, pre-FEED, FEED, EPC bid packages, and detailed engineering
- Emerging technology assessments (e.g. efficiency, storage, smart grid, renewable energy, blockchain)
- Environmental and Social Impact assessments and permitting of all critical issues
- Resource and Energy Yield Assessment (EYA)
- Economic and Commercial Modeling
- Tariff design and structuring
- Finance raising and final investment decision (FID) support
- Process and Plant optimisation and debottlenecking
- Manufacturing and fabrication
- EPC/Turnkey delivery (as EPC contractor)
- Startup and commissioning
- Operations & maintenance
PV plants deliver some of the world’s cheapest power quickly and effectively to established and emerging economies – and can lead to additional benefits utilised with other infrastructure:
- Floating solar PV plants deliver power and reduce evaporative losses
- Solar power combined with battery systems delivers dependable power at a utility scale.
- Façade and rooftop solar panels installed on public buildings provide optimal use of building space.
EPCM’s solar energy capability is supported by our global multidisciplinary engineering, project management and construction teams.