EPCM provides various engineering and construction services in the Retail Fuel sector. From concept planning and architectural development, regulatory approvals, general maintenance and fabrication, technology installations and integrations, to full EPC/Turnkey solutions.
We have a successful track record of completing both refurbished and newly built fuel stations, including for several oil majors.
We use modern project management techniques, software and tools, such as laser and underground scanning, 4D Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Virtual Reality asset management. This results in better planning, cost-effective solutions and shorter construction schedules with less on-site issues.
Our team consists of in-house professional engineers, architects and construction managers, supported with specialist equipment and several fabrication workshops based in Africa, UAE and the USA.
- EPC/Turnkey solutions for all small and large repairs, new installations, refurbishments and decommissions in both the retail and commercial sectors
- Retail fuel station development (EIAs, Town Planning, Legal Requirements, Licensing, Financing Options)
- Detailed design engineering of all civil and mechanical infrastructure (Feasibility/ Concept Studies Architectural designs, Detailed Engineering
- Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, Installation and Commissioning
- Training of Operators
- Refurbishing existing retail station
- Full-service installation maintenance on existing facilities
- Tank Cleaning( VacuTrawl, VacuFlush, product swop or tank conversions, water removal and scrubber unit)
- Tank Testing and Fuel Line Testing Services (vacusonic, pressure and non-destructive)
- Tank supply, installation, decommissioning and removal of above- and underground fuel storage tanks.
- Design, fabricate, supply, and install modular and temporary fuel stations (petrol, diesel, CNG, LPG and LNG)
- Fittings– all types of petroleum installation fittings
- Pumps and pump sets supply, installation, replacement and maintenance
- Sleeving installation on the forecourt to P.O.S (point of sales) consoles
- Leak Detectors
- Safe Disposal – Safe disposal of contaminated products
- Islands – Construction of fuel pump/dispenser islands
- DCP Testing – Density Compaction Testing
- Vapour Recovery System