EPCM provides a comprehensive service in the Railway Engineering market by supplying infrastructure solutions to clients, with a commitment to maintaining the highest quality and safety standards.
Our core focus is to provide a wide range of services and EPC/Turnkey solutions in rail infrastructure and related industries, with our rail teams having a proven global track record.
We specialise in rail construction and mechanised Heavy-Duty On-Track plant and equipment, with a solid vertical integration between its on-track plant and civil work operations to support its core track construction activities.
Our rail-related service includes :
- Construction, upgrading and maintenance of rail infrastructure
- Thermite & flash butt welding
- Ultrasonic testing of rails
- Construction of gantries and stacker reclaimers
- Crane Tracks for the building and maintenance sectors
- Railway siding design
- Track related civil and ancillary works
- Permanent way material supplies
As a supplier of railway infrastructure, our support includes Mechanized on Track Plant. We offer a wide range of track plant and equipment to various construction and railway companies.
Our Mechanised on Track services include :
- Supply, operate and maintain
- Tamping machines
- Ballast regulators/profiling
- Flash Butt Welding Machines
- Locomotives & related rolling stock
- Rail Raid Vehicles
- Material Handling Equipment
- Procurement & Refurbishment;
- Plant Hire
All our rail-related services are supported by our experienced multi-disciplinary engineering, fabrication and construction teams.