EPCM provides professional construction and EPC/Turnkey services for the design, development, delivery and through-life-support of private and public infrastructure.
These projects are delivered through our global team of multidisciplinary experts in engineering, project management, safety, environment, project finance, fabrication and construction. They include registered professional engineers in various countries and jurisdictions that take legal responsibility for their work, fully cognisant of any potential environmental and public safety impacts.
Formal partnerships with mega-sized contractors allow us to offer complete EPC/Turnkey solutions globally for most size capital infrastructure projects. While our construction teams, supported with modern equipment and plant, can deliver small- and medium-sized infrastructure projects.
We cover the entire infrastructure project development lifecycle, from Concept, Feasibility, FEED to Detailed Design, Execution, Operations and Asset Management.
We have experience in the following public infrastructure:
- Bulk commodity storage facilities (fuel, water, agriculture)
- Water, drainage and sewage systems
- Wastewater treatment works
- Gas networks
- Ports & Moorings
- Data centres
- Power transmission & distribution
- Solar PV plants
- Battery storage
Typical Infrastructure Services and Expertise:
- Construction (in-house construction teams and plant)
- Fabrication (in-house workshops)
- Engineering (concept, feasibility, FEED)
- Project Management
- Operations & Maintenance
- Procurement (global offices)
- Digital (software solutions)