450 TPD LNG Plant receiving natural gas from a high-pressure gas pipeline. The LNG is proposed to replace diesel for industrial and vehicle use.
The plant include a pre-treatment facility which ‘clean’ the gas by removing H2S, CO2 and other gases. The process removes CO2, H2S, H2O, mercury and heavier hydrocarbons through an acid gas removal unit (MDEA), dehydration (TSA molecular sieve) and mercury guard bed. The product resulted in a purified methane-rich gas to serve as feed gas for a Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) production plant.
- Technology selection and vendor engagements;
- Process development;
- Basic design (all disciplines);
- Cost estimates (CAPEX & OPEX);
- Execution schedule development;
- EPC contractor works information; and
Equipment supply cost estimations in working with various vendors.
August 2018 – December 2018
Concept design up to FEED