Construction works for the modifications of several tanks to allow for the change of product allocation for two of VOPAK’s clients, SASOL and DOW. The changes involve modifications to the piping systems that receive and discharge the products. In order to maintain service to DOW and SASOL, the changes must be carried out in a manner that allows some of the tanks to remain in service with the required functionality of product handling.
- Preparation of scaffolding designs and rigging studies
- Receipt of Employer designs
- Receipt of free-issue material
- Supply of plant and equipment
- On-site construction
- Painting and galvanizing
- Facilitating inspections and sign-off