Procurement and Construction Works for Structural, Mechanical and Piping Works for SASOL and DOW Tank Swap Project.
Supply of materials and construction works for the modifications of several tanks to allow for the change of product allocation for two of VOPAK’s clients, SASOL and DOW. The changes involve modifications to the valves and piping systems that receive and discharge the products. In order to maintain service to DOW and SASOL, the changes must be carried out in a manner that allows some of the tanks to remain in service with the required functionality of product handling.
- Procurement of materials including valves, fittings and piping;
- Preparation of scaffolding designs and rigging studies;
- Receipt of Employer designs;
- Receipt of free-issue material;
- Supply of plant and equipment;
- On-site construction;
- Painting and galvanizing;
- Facilitating inspections and sign-off.