EPCM is appointed to provide RBIDZ and KZNEDTEA with consultancy services to conduct a feasibility study to determine the viability of establishing an oil and gas hub in the port of Richards Bay, South Africa.
The government of South Africa is strongly implementing the development of oil and gas infrastructure to meet our growing energy demand and driving the industry towards cleaner sustainable energy resources.
The KZN Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs is funding the study.
EPCM’s Scope of Services;
- Industry & Situation Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Infrastructure Assessment
- Regulatory Framework Assessment
- Value Chain & Opportunity Identification Analysis
- Site Assessment & Broad Infrastructural Plan
- High-Level EIA
- Socio-Economic Impact Assessment
- Labour Market Assessment
- Financial & Economic Assessment
- Implementation Plan (Roadmap)