Whilst the service station was still operating, new 8-hose dispensers installed on all islands using phased construction. Pipework on the forecourt was re-installed to allow all grades of fuel to be sold on all islands. Pump sumps and islands were reconstructed to provide for the pipework changes and the larger dispensers.
Matulor’s work scope included:
- Remove existing dispensers and demolish islands
- Excavate between islands and install new UPP delivery lines from storage tanks to all islands.
- Test full installation for pressure integrity.
- Reconstruct islands to client’s standard spec and install new dispensers.
- Fill and compact trenches and finish forecourt paving.
Commission site for trading.