EPC for the design verification, fabricate, testing, delivery to site and site installation of a 300 ton cold-pass heat exchanger. This heat exchanger is an integral part to the sulphuric acid production plant at the Foskor Richards Bay facility.
- Design verification of existing heat exchanger in Centurion Head Office
- 3D modelling in solidworks
- Finite element analysis (FEA) to determine stress factors
- Procurement of material and delivery to the workshop in Richards Bay
- Fabrication, manufacturing, testing, AIA inspection and approval and painting of new heat exchanger in the workshop.