During the initial period of the project EPCM was appointed as the owners engineers for TETRA4 to ensure that all the equipment suppliers, such as the CNG, LNG, power generation and liquid helium plant are tendered correctly, using the correct codes and standerds and following the due tender process.
The following roles and tasks will form part of the scope to be completed by EPCM:
- Perform design reviews on behalf of the Owner of vendor documents (e.g., drawings, calculations, specifications, constructor/vendor document submittals, etc.)
- Support Owner with reviewing EPC contractor costs, schedule, and progress.
- Support the Owner with plant testing and startup.
- Support design activities/interface with operating units.
- Independent engineer evaluation.
- Technical evaluations on change requests from vendors, limiting the potential change orders.