The “Micro”-Scale LNG Plant will liquefy pipeline natural gas from the high-pressure Sasol transmission pipeline in Gauteng, South Africa. The project is proposed to be developed in three phases, with Phase I capable of producing approximately 60 TPD (1 mmGJ/a). The LNG will be used as a diesel replacement fuel for the vehicle market.
Scope of Work:
- Land identification on the Sasol gas pipeline network;
- Key authority approvals;
- Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Gas market establishment and dealings with potential gas consumers for diesel replacement;
- Feasibility Study, including a Technical Preliminary Design, Market Demand Analysis, Economic Assessment;
- Front-End Engineering Design;
- Engineering, procurement and construction works;
- Legal agreements;
- Licensing & Permitting; and
- Specialist Studies.