Feasibility study, FEED engineering and assistance during contractor evaluations for a 40,000 m³ strategic fuel storage facility within Maseru, Lesotho
Due to growing demands for liquid fuels and sustainable fuel supplies to the country, the government of Lesotho invested in the development of a strategic fuel storage facility.
EPCM was appointed to conduct a feasibility study and detailed engineering designs for the facility and assist the government with tender evaluations and construction management.
- Market data review assessment
- Infrastructure assessment
- Site Assessment
- Geotechnical Investigation / Surveys
- Topographical Surveys High-Level Environmental and Social Risks Assessment
- Regulatory Framework Assessment
- Fuel Supply Market Economic Analysis
- Financial Assessment and Business Case Evaluation
- Detailed Engineering (FEED)
- Tender Package Development
- Road Map / Project Implementation Plan Development