Due to growing demands for liquid fuels and sustainable fuel supplies to the country, the government of Lesotho invested in the development of a strategic fuel storage facility.
EPCM was appointed to conduct engineering designs for the facility and assist the government with tender evaluations and construction management.
EPCM’s Scope of Services;
- Market data review assessment
- Infrastructure assessment
- Site Assessment
- Geotechnical Investigation / Surveys
- Topographical Surveys
- High-Level Environmental and Social Risks Assessment
- Regulatory Framework Assessment
- Fuel Supply Market Economic Analysis
- Financial Assessment and Business Case Evaluation
- Detailed Engineering (FEED)
- Tender Package Development
- Road Map / Project Implementation Plan Development