EPCM was appointed as Technical Transactional Advisors and Program Managers to the government for the implementation and monitoring of a procurement process for the IPP: Gas to Power program to import LNG into the ports of Coega and Richards Bay.
Scope of Work:
- Feasibility Study to import LNG into the ports of Coega and Richards Bay on the eastern coast in South Africa;
- Compilation of Request for Quotations;
- Compilation of Request for Proposals;
- Evaluation of bidder documents;
- Technical assistance to client during project execution; and
- Program managers throughout project period.