EPCM was appointed as Technical Transactional Advisors and Program Managers to the government for the implementation and monitoring of a procurement process for the IPP: Gas to Power program to import LNG into the ports of Coega and Richards Bay.
- Feasibility Study to import LNG into the ports of Coega and Richards Bay on the eastern coast in South Africa and CNG facilities to serve vehicle markets (market assessments, infrastructure assessments, cost estimations, financial/economic modelling, implementation plan development);
- Vehicle market assessments and business case development for CNG (considering heavy duty vehicles on mines and long-haul trucks);
- Compilation of Request for Quotations;
- Compilation of Request for Proposals;
- Evaluation of bidder documents;
- Technical assistance to client during project execution; and
- Program managers throughout project period.
Development Bank of South Africa (“DBSA”) – mandated by the Department of Energy
April 2017 – ongoing