The Supply and Installation of an Impressed Current Cathodic Protection and AC Mitigation System for the 36 km pipeline between Craigieburn Dam and Greytown Water Treatment Works.
The Works entail the supply and installation of a Cathodic Protection (CP) and AC Mitigation (ACM) system for the 500mm, 450mm and 400mm NB Craigie Burn to Greytown bulk water scheme (Phase II) pipeline. The pipeline is located between the Craigie Burn Dam and Greytown in the UMzinyathi District Municipality.
The Works will consist of the following:
- provide permanent AC Mitigation (ACM),
- provide permanent Cathodic Protection (CP),
- provide electrical continuity and
- CP and ACM Quality Control and Quality Assurance (QC/QA)
- CP and ACM Installation check out and Hand-Over