EPCM is the Engineering Development Partner with Bulk Oil Storage & Transportation Co. for a 220 km multi-products pipeline from Bolgatanga (Ghana) BOST Depot to Bingo (Burkina Faso) depot in a BOOT consortium. Burkina Faso is completely land-locked with no fuel pipelines feeding into the country. The proposed pipeline replaces 1200 km of road infrastructure used to transport imported fuel from Tema Port, Ghana to Burkina Faso.
Scope of Work:
- Sourcing of development and implementation finance (working with private equity funds);
- Development of pre-work design including: Feasibility Studies, Routing studies, Environmental Impact Assessments, Geotechnical / Topographical Surveys, Front-End Engineering Design, Landowner Negotiations and Key Authority approvals;
- Provision of Project Management Services;
- EPC contractor scope compilation, evaluations and appointments; and
- O&M contractor scope compilation, evaluations and appointments.