Detailed engineering, procurement, and construction of a 36 000 m3 Heavy Fuel Oil import facility
Description of the project:
EPCM is awarded the project for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) of a 36,000 m3 HFO import import facility at the Coega Industrial Zone 10 in Port Elizabeth. The facility construction include: tank farm storage tanks (including transfer pumps, valves, all ancillaries, bunds, etc.), fire fighting system (including fire water tank, pumps, etc.), import pipeline and end-of-line facilities.
- Engineering and design of all civil and structural works for tank farm items, booster pump station and pipeline;
- Engineering and design of all mechanical items including HFO tanks with heating system, tank circulation system, pumps for truck loading, tank circulation and fire water, HFO pipeline and pumps for booster pump station;
- Engineering and design of fire water system;
- Geotechnical survey;
- Supply of design and fabrication drawings;
- Supply and fabrication of all materials;
- All construction works;
- Non-Destructive Evaluations (NDE’s)
- Supply of equipment, plant, labour, logistics and import duties;
- Sandblasting and painting of tanks and pipeline;
- Pressure testing of pipeline and hydrotesting of tanks;
- Commissioning of all facilities;
- Handover of site.