12” 355km multi-products liquid fuels pipeline design
Africa Infrastructure Investment Managers (AIIM) engaged with EPCM to become the Project Management Consultants for the 3PL Cameroon Pipeline Project. The project entails a 12” 355 km liquid fuels (petrol & diesel) pipeline linking between Limbe – Douala – Edea – Yaounde. The pipeline receives liquid fuels from Cameroon’s Sonara Limbe Refinery that is imported via a jetty.
- FEED study review
- 3rd party comments review and incorporation into FEED
- Development of performance specifications
- Render services support
- Assistance with obtaining local authority approvals
- Compilation of EPC and O&M contractors’ Scope of Work
- Assist with EPC and O&M tender and evaluation process.
Africa Infrastructure Investment Managers (AIIM) via 3PL Project Company SA
Cameroon, Limbe / Douala / Edea / Yaounde
November 2018 – ongoing