Imperial Cargo Solutions was contracted for fuel supply to Masana Petroleum. Due to insufficient existing fuel storage capacity on site it was decided that a new fueling facility would be constructed with new canopy and concrete apron. On completion of the new facility, the old facility was decommissioned and the site made good.
Matulor’s work scope included:
- Breaking of vehicle parking concrete hardstand and excavating new tank pit.
- Installation of 3 off underground storage tanks totalling 212m3 with access manholes, supply piping, oil water separator and storm water drainage
- Installation new fueling island with centre column overhead canopy.
- New concrete hardstand and full commissioning of facility.
- Remove previous facility underground storage, canopy and decommission site