Following the installation of a new fuel installation at Nissan SA, the old installation was decommissioned, the underground tanks removed and the site made good for alternative use by the client.
Matulor’s work scope included:
- De-gas all tanks and make safe
- Excavate holding slab and compacted fill over and around tanks
- Remove all tanks and transport from site.
- Re-fill excavated pits with compaction in layers to specification.
- Remove old canopy and filling islands with all underground pipework..