Mondi required a reputable company, experienced with design, fabrication, supply and installation of all piping, equipment and supporting structures for the equipment and piping for Mondi’s R19200 Chemical Plant Rebuild Project at the Chemical Plant Richards Bay Mill
- EPCM executed the final design and design verification on all piping line items within the scope of the project. All piping design verification was done in accordance with ASME B 31.3.
- Fabrication and installation of all piping consisting of SAF 2507 (Super duplex) piping and stainless steel 316 and 304 piping.
- Fabrication and installation of all pipe-supports used on the piping layout, including a pipe stress analysis done prior to the pipe support layout.
- Procurement and installation of all equipment required related to the Prime Brine Plant Installation as noted in the scope of works and BOQ for the project.
- Fabrication and installation of all structures required for support to the Prime Brine equipment and piping.
- Fabrication and installation of all structures required to gain access to the Prime Brine equipment and piping.
- Testing and inspections to conform to the national SANS standards and as required by the ASME B 31.3 code.
- Applying the required corrosion protection and insulation as required by the Mondi specifications.
- Commissioning and hydrotesting of the entire Prime Brine Chemical Plant