The pump and tank infrastructure was constructed where after construction was terminated in 2016.
The site was taken over by EPCM in 2019 to complete engineering, construction, renovations and construction of all associated infrastructure.
The infrastructure include: 4 x 23 000 L underground storage tanks for ULP 95, ULP 93 and diesel tanks, buildings retail shop, canopy and loading facilities for five loading bays.
EPCM’s Scope of Services;
- Update of existing engineering (mechanical, civil, structural, electrical, fire engineering)
- Update of existing architectural designs
- Council submissions and approvals of all drawings and related documentation
- Procurement of all long-lead and other hydrocarbon related material
- Procurement of all forecourt and retail signage materials
- Procurement of all shop fittings
- Inspections of underground tanks and related piping
- Removal of underground tanks Construction of new underground fuel tanks and piping including underground services
- Civil/earth works
- Installation of pumps on loading bays
- Construction of retail building and forecourt area
- Erection of pylon signage
- Refurbishment of canopy
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of site