FIFC appointed EPCM as engineering consultants to carry out the design for a 40,000 m3 multi-products liquid fuels storage facility including an SPM system with a 4.5 km 24″ subsea pipeline to accommodate 40 000 DWT oil product vessels with a 500 m shore crossing / onshore pipeline feeding the terminal.
Scope of Work:
- Market Analysis
- Feasibility Study (for re-designing the facility to become more economically feasible);
- FEED Study (including HAZOP and all discipline design deliverables);
- Environmental assessment;
- Early contractor engagements;
- Detailed cost estimates; and
- Contractor scope of work compilations and assistance during evaluations.