Imperial Cargo Solutions was contracted for fuel supply to Masana Petroleum. Due to insufficient existing fuel storage capacity on site it was decided that a new fueling facility would be constructed with new canopy and concrete apron. On completion of the new facility, the old facility was decommissioned and the site made good.
- Breaking of vehicle parking concrete hardstand and excavating new tank pit;
- Installation of 3 off underground storage tanks totalling 212m3 with access manholes, supply piping, oil water separator and storm water drainage;
- Installation new fueling island with centre column overhead canopy;
- New concrete hardstand and full commissioning of facility; and
- Remove previous facility underground storage, canopy and decommission site.