EPCM dedicated procurement team provides a range of procurement and supply chain management services.
With vast experience in the sourcing of equipment and materials to meet the needs of capital projects, plant upgrades, shutdown, and refurbishment, EPCM is a partner for any demanding environment looking for predictable sourcing support. We can execute direct and “for-and-behalf-of” procurement for any client and location.
Items procured vary from specialised technical equipment to raw materials.
The EPCM group of companies and sourcing hubs allow us to procure globally, with offices and staff in Africa, China, Europe, and the USA. All these regions offer quality assurance and inspections before shipment. With visibility of the entire supply chain, our hubs analyze the total cost, distance, and quality to find the right equipment and material. Our teams have close relationships with hundreds of suppliers, and they are as selective about who they work with as you are.
We have strong relationships with agents globally. And we will manage the complete logistics process to ensure the on-time delivery of products.
In particular, EPCM has a network of local partners in Africa that focus on local servicing of clients and ensuring the management of complex African logistics.
If you are looking to improve your profit margins on the project or are currently bidding a project and want to be more competitive in your local market, the EPCM procurement team can assist you through international procurement:
- Global or targeted sourcing
- Preparation of data sheets and specifications
- Preparation of enquiry packages
- Technical and commercial adjudications with recommendations to purchase
- Agree on discount structures – where applicable
- Order or contract negotiation and placement
- Quality assurance and expediting by specialists
- Facilitate support agreements with OEMs
- Supporting documentation – manuals, drawings, etc
- Transport logistics for remote sites