EPCM dedicated procurement team provides a range of procurement and supply chain management services. Both as part of our project offering and a standalone service offering.
With vast experience in the sourcing of equipment and materials to meet the needs of capital projects, plant upgrades, shutdown, and refurbishment, we are a partner for any demanding environment looking for predictable sourcing support. We can execute direct and for-and-behalf-of procurement for any client and location.
The EPCM group of companies and sourcing hubs allow us to procure globally, with offices and staff in Africa, China, Europe, and the USA. All these regions offer quality assurance and inspections before shipment. With visibility of the entire supply chain, our hubs analyse the total cost, distance, and quality to find the right equipment and material. Our teams have close relationships with hundreds of suppliers – who underwent a due diligence check.
We have strong relationships with product agents globally. And we will manage the complete logistics process to ensure the on-time delivery of products.
If you are looking to improve your profit margins on the project or are currently bidding a project and want to be more competitive in your local market, the EPCM procurement team can assist you through international procurement:
- Global or targeted sourcing
- Preparation of data sheets and specifications
- Preparation of enquiry packages
- Technical and commercial adjudications with recommendations to purchase
- Agree on discount structures
- Order or contract negotiation and placement
- Quality assurance and expediting by specialists
- Facilitate support agreements with OEMs
- Supporting documentation – manuals, drawings, etc.
- Transport logistics for remote sites
Ensuring that sourcing, purchasing and intelligence work cohesively in one platform ensures that our clients gain in power, resources and output.