EPCM’s experienced team of multi-disciplinary experts assist our clients with various ports and marine commercial, technical and operational advice and project execution.
Port and bulk liquid product terminals globally face challenges to meet the demands of the increase in product and freight volumes, docking frequency and ship sizes. Understanding the complex requirement of these facilities, coupled with our vast experience in the hydrocarbon storage and import/export industry, enables us to provide solutions for the associated infrastructure, operations and logistics.
Whether we are looking at increased throughput of a Single Point Mooring (SPM) or Conventional Buoy Mooring (CBM) system, design-build of a small river jetty, engineering of a liquid bulk storage port terminal or masterplan of a port industrial development zone – our experts can handle it all.
EPCM offers the full scope of services from concept development through engineering design, procurement, EPC/turnkey, construction and commissioning to operations & maintenance.
Our engineers, port operations and logistic specialists, master mariners and economists are equipped to conceptualise, plan and deliver efficient and cost-effective total turnkey solutions. And together with formal partnerships with various mega-EPC and marine contractors, we can execute virtually any size project.
The maritime environment is particularly harsh on concrete and steel structures. We take on projects concerning repairing and maintaining existing port and shipyard facilities, including capacity upgrades.
Our experience and expertise Services and Areas:
- Port Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) master planning
- Bulk liquid import and export marine facilities
- Bulk port storage solutions
- Intermodal/modular transfer facilities
- Terminal Operations & Management
- Single Point Mooring (SPM), Conventional Buoy Mooring (CBM) or Multi-Buoy Mooring (MBM) systems
- Power barge and floating fuel storage
- Topsides mechanical and electric infrastructure
- Bulk material handling equipment for on- and offloading
- Vessel repair