EPCM’s experienced team of multi-disciplinary experts help our international clients with a range of ports and marine commercial, technical and operational advice and project execution.
Port and bulk liquid product terminals globally are facing challenges to meet the demands of the increase in product and freight volumes, docking frequency and ship sizes. Understanding the complex requirements of these facilities, coupled with our vast experience in the hydrocarbon storage and import/export industry, enables us to provide solutions for the associated infrastructure, operations and logistics.
Whether we are looking at increased product throughput of a Single Point Mooring (SPM) system in Ivory Coast, design-build of a new river jetty in South-Sudan or the engineering of a liquid bulk storage port terminal in Tanzania – our experts can handle it from concept to commissioning.
EPCM offers the full scope of services from concept development through engineering design, procurement, EPC/turnkey, construction and commissioning to operations & maintenance.
Our engineers, port operations and logistic specialists, master mariners and economists are equipped to conceptualise, plan and deliver efficient and cost-effective full turnkey solutions. And together with formal partnerships with various mega-EPC contractors allow us to execute virtually any size project.
The maritime environment is particularly harsh on concrete and steel structures. We take on projects concerning the repair and maintenance of existing port and shipyard facilities, including capacity upgrades.
Services and Areas:
- Port Planning
- Port and marine engineering (concept, feasibility, FEED and detailed)
- Simulation of port and marine terminals navigation, mooring and logistics
- Metocean geomorphological and coastal engineering modelling
- Financial modelling, economic feasibility analysis and business case development
- Intermodal transfer facilities
- Inspection, Repair and Refurbishment (IRM) campaigns (floating and fixed structures)
- Terminal Operations & Management
- Wharves, jetties, quays, seawalls, breakwaters, berms, etc.
- Single Point Mooring (SPM), Conventional Buoy Mooring (CBM) or Multi-Buoy Mooring (MBM)
- Power and storage floating barge solutions
- Topsides and back-of-port infrastructure
- Bulk material handling equipment for on- and offloading