EPCM specialises in the engineering, construction, EPC/Turnkey and project management of multidisciplinary transmission and distribution pipelines services for on- and offshore cross-country or short distance hydrocarbon, commodity and virtual pipelines.
We offer multi-discipline support across the full range of engineering design, project management and due diligence, pipeline refurbishments, pipeline cleaning and inspection, commissioning and operations and maintenance services – either standalone or tailored as a complete package.
Our expertise encompasses both small and large diameter pipelines for the transportation of products including:
- Crude oil – light to heavy, with diluents and sweet to sour
- Liquefied petroleum gases (LPGs) – butane, propane and propylene
- Natural gas – sweet as well as sour natural gas, dense phase and high pressure, including in cryogenic Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) form
- Refined petroleum products – gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, etc.
- Special use gases & chemicals – nitrogen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, ammonia, liquid chlorine & sulfuric acid
- Water – waste to potable, including seawater and produced water
Our team has vast international experience in pipelines and transportation, covering such as:
- Overland long-distance transmission pipelines and associated facilities
- Shore-crossing subsea pipeline systems associated with SPM/CBM loading facilities
- Compression and pump stations including associated control systems
- Upstream gas gathering networks, compression and processing
- LNG/LPG/CNG/liquid fuels filling stations, road trucking, railway transportation and bunkering facilities
- Vehicle and plant conversions to CNG/LNG
- Fuel barge usage and conversion
- Field development studies; conceptual and feasibility designs; Pre-FEED, FEED and detailed design packages
- Full EPC/turnkey pipeline services execution
- Procurement of line pipe, valves, etc.
- Refurbishments of existing pipelines and associated facilities
- Cathodic protection systems (design, installations and DCVG, PCM, CIPS surveys)
- Hot Tapping (design and execution)
- Fire Systems
- Pigging and Inline Inspections
- Pipeline commissioning and start-up
- Pipeline systems operations and maintenance
- SCADA systems
- Transient Hydraulic Analysis
- Vopak Terminal Growth 4 Project (South Africa): Full EPC/Turnkey for liquid fuel multi-product pipelines with a total of 24 km x 16″
- 3PL Pipeline Project (Cameroon): Project Management Consultants for a 355km 12” multi-products (petrol and diesel) pipeline linking various cities
- Vanduze Tank Farm Project (Mozambique): FEED Study for a 300km liquid fuels pipeline, upgrade of pump stations and a 32,000m3 fuel storage facility
- Tema-Akosombe Product Pipeline Refurbishment (Ghana): Refurbishment of 90 km x 6″ multi-products pipeline in Ghana, running from the Tema Oil Refinery (TOR) to the Port of Akosombo on Lake Volta
- Horn of Africa Pipeline Project (Djibout/Ethiopia): Technical Advisors for 490km liquid fuel pipeline and a 500,000m3 storage depot, designed to import multi-fuel products via SPM in the Port of Djibouti and to transport the products to storage facilities in Awash, Ethiopia (near Addis Ababa).