EPCM delivers fit-for-purpose operations, maintenance and asset management solutions. We customise our support in line with the client’s operating philosophies and asset strategy to provide value-adding outcomes.
EPCM’s comprehensive knowledge of all the major production facilities, equipment, and components enables otherwise varying and specific maintenance activities to be consolidated, coordinated, and managed by a trusted service provider.
Our solutions are dedicated to planning and managing the operation & maintenance of various production facilities to ensure maximum availability and optimum performance at minimum cost while upholding the highest safety and environmental standards in the industry.
Our work increases production, optimises efficiency, and reduces OPEX – resulting in improved economic viability and extended plant life.
Revamping, improvement, modification, debottlenecking, shutdown/turnarounds enhancement projects can be executed smoothly, either on the entire facility or on individual sections or specific equipment, using an EPC approach.
Across the offering of operations and maintenance activities, we provide a range of services designed to support asset operations.
Main plant operation and maintenance activities:
- Global Maintenance Service
- Integrated O&M (Utilities, Power Plants)
- Equipment Installation, Maintenance and Upgrade
- Upgrading or Revamping Projects on existing systems
- Technical Support and Assistance
- Rotating Equipment Installation, Maintenance and Upgrade
- Commissioning and Start-up Services
- Maintenance Inspection and Engineering
- Labour supply
- Intelligent O&M 3D Models
- Digital inspection and maintenance
- Rope access, scaffolding and engineered access
Our experience of maintaining and managing assets position us well to drive operational cost reductions and efficiency improvements, including:
- Increased asset up-time (improved maintenance, spares and vendor support)
- Improved technical competency
- Improved performance (linked to operational KPIs)
- Management and reduction of the maintenance backlog
- Maximised wrench time or’ time on tools’
- Increased long-term asset sustainability
- Reduced interfaces and third-party scopes