Mining can change the world in a future that hinges on widespread electrification. Many of the resources we help mine, process and transport are crucial in efforts to store and release energy. We’ll need these resources to bring hundreds of millions of people out of energy poverty.
EPCM has the expertise to execute and manage complex mining and metal projects through their entire life cycle. In challenging and remote locations around the world, clients trust us to deliver capital efficiency and project certainty.
EPCM’s mining process expertise encompasses all aspects of minerals and metals recovery from studies through process design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, start-up, and
commissioning any size of processing facilities and related infrastructure.
Our services range from retrofits and expansions of existing facilities to the design and construction of greenfield developments requiring extensive infrastructure facilities. We can build and maintain
large- and small-scale mining projects in remote areas of the world.
Our consulting and engineering services cover all aspects of project evaluation, exploration and monitoring, resource and reserve estimation, mine support and mine closure and rehabilitation.
EPCM implements proven mining solutions to unique, project-specific challenges, such as
- Assessing modularization options to improve schedule, quality, productivity and safety on projects
- Building and maintaining projects in remote and harsh climatic regions around the world
- Defining the feasibility of project development to assist in securing project financing
- Developing sophisticated material handling and ore transportation systems
- Meeting budget and schedule requirements, performance requirements and stringent environmental and safety constraints
- Providing innovative and proven process solutions to maximize minerals and
- Providing program management to assist
clients in understanding all aspects of project development, from inception
through construction and production
- Sourcing material globally to procure volumes of equipment and materials
effectively and economically
- Environmental Impact Assessment & Management Systems
- Procurement, Project Implementation & Operational Assistance
- Metal & Mineral Processing
- Mining design
- Drones, drone imagery, and image data to support mining, quarry, or mineral
production operations (such as volume calculations and grading compliance measurements)