The EPCM Holdings team of experts’ design, fabricate, assemble, test and install complete skid-mounted pressure reduction and metering stations (PRMS), customer metering stations (CMS) and pressure reduction stations (PRS). Our skid-mounted, pre-packaged solutions are designed to meet the individual requirements of our clients. Customized solutions for various fuel types, sizes, inlet and outlet pressure ranges and flow meter options are available upon request.
The skids are supplied in several configurations of single or multi-stream, and include suitable filters, heating, safety shut-off valves, safety relief valves and metering options dependent on the client’s requirements. Factory-built units are pre-assembled and pre-tested to meet strict quality assurance standards, while also speeding up and simplifying on-site installation and commissioning.
Skids solutions reduce the on-site manpower requirements, as well as the overall material costs for equipment individually sourced.
In addition to manual solutions, EPCM offers remote control and monitoring which is an attractive solution for remote locations.
Advantages of skid-mounted PRMS Solutions:
- Convenience – Single source supplier;
- Reduce risk and cost-saving (Pre-packaged factory-built skids are of lower risk and cost compared to components sourced individual and constructed on-site);
- Reduce the overall project schedule due to decreasing field construction time;
- Quick installation and easy start-up in remote areas due to pre-assembly and pre-testing.
Design Codes and Standards
- ASME B31.8 and B31.3
- BS / IS / EN / NFPA / IRI / FM as per customer requirement