EPCM provides total solutions fire protection systems, encompassing infrastructure, technology, personnel and equipment. Creating safe environments for our clients whilse balancing cost effectiveness and compliance.
On all our projects we utilise and consult on the current SANS, NFPA, British and FM standards.
We offer customised fire protection services ranging from full turnkey solutions to design (Feasibilities, FEED, Detailed, etc), construction, fabrication, procurement and maintenance (Service Level Agreements) as standalone offerings.
Our expertise extends to the following fire systems:
- Gaseous Fire Suppression systems for Electrical Equipment (Clean Agent – Novec 1230, Inert Gases – IG55, IG-01 etc.)
- Deluge Systems on conveyor or as cooling systems in industrial and mining applications
- Foam Systems on Oil Storage Tanks, Transformers, Depots, Loading Facilities (Foam Monitors, Top Pourers, Foam Inductors) etc.
- Sprinkler Systems for Buildings and Special risk
- Hydrant and Hose reticulation
- Detection Systems for any application
EPCM has formal trading agreements with major international manufacturers for approved equipment, which enable us to quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively supply our projects and/or clients, such as:
- Gas Suppression Equipment
- Deluge equipment (Valves, Nozzles)
- Foam Equipment (Inductors, Foams, Monitors)
- Sprinkler equipment (Alarm Valve, Sprinklers from K8 to K115, ESFR’s, Dry- Sprinklers)
- Misting Systems
- Detection Equipment (Panels, Detectors, Analogue and Addressable, Infra-Red Detectors etc)
- Pumps (Diesel, Electric, Jockey and Panels)
We provide full turnkey project and fire consulting projects to the following industries:
- Mining Operations
- Process and Chemical Plants
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
- Hydrocarbon Storage Facilities
- Commercial Buildings