EPCM provides comprehensive EPC services for clients across diverse industries, delivering capital efficiency and project certainty.
In this type of contract, the contractor is responsible for all engineering services, procurement and production of all necessary construction materials and parts, as well as the construction and commissioning.
Advantages of EPC Contracts:
- Single point of accountability: the client can refer to one single company for the entire phase of the project, from design to construction
- The client is free from the owning risk associated with design and construction
- EPC contractors have the leverage of reducing construction costs since they are in complete control of managing design, selecting products and suppliers, as well as enhanced construct-ability
- Owner transfers interface management risks to EPC contractor
- Integrated flow of information and communication
- Aligned interests and common project goals
- Efficient project execution with condensed project schedules – as construction and long lead procurement can start before designs are completed
- EPC contractors will guarantee the facility meets the performance requirements specified by the client
From small workshop modular units to large-scale and complex infrastructure projects, we take a full EPC wrap on project delivery and provide our clients with a single point of contract responsibility.
We deliver our EPC projects entirely in-house, utilising our pool of professional engineers, global procurement buying offices, and experienced construction staff and equipment.
Our construction sites are supported by various workshops positioned around the globe. And we operate our own fleet of construction vehicles and plant.
With our in-house multi-disciplinary engineering teams, we are able to develop and take projects through the full construction project lifecycle:
- Concept, Feasibility & Pre-FEED
- Operations & Maintenance
We are experienced in all standard international EPC/Turnkey contract suites, such as FIDIC, NEC4, etc. And our EPC offering includes all forms, such as Lumpsum Turnkey (LSTK), Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT), EPC + Finance, etc.
Through various formal partnerships, our service offering extends virtually to any global location.