EPCM Holdings offers consulting and complete EPC/Turnkey solutions in traditional and new energy sectors.
These solutions include concept, regulatory approvals, the complete spectrum of engineering discipline designs (pre-FEED, FEED, detailed), fabrication, construction, installations, commissioning, operations and maintenance services. We have the energy infrastructure experience and track record to assist our clients across the whole energy project value chain.
We have completed a range of energy projects across diverse regions.
EPCM has formal strategic partnerships in the energy space, such as other consultants and contractors and proprietary technology suppliers. These partnerships allow us to respond and execute any type and size project.
We have energy experience and expertise in the following:
- Gas (Natural Gas/ LNG/ CNG/ LPG)
- Wind (mini wind turbines)
- Solar (various technologies)
- Hydro (small hydropower plants)
- Biofuels (biomass, biogas, syngas)
- Steam to Power
- Waste-to-Energy (incineration, landfill gas to energy)
Typical energy services and expertise we provide:
- Construction (in-house construction teams and plant)
- Fabrication (in-house workshops)
- Engineering (concept, feasibility, FEED)
- Consulting (due diligence, compliance and regulatory advice)
- Project Management
- Operations & Maintenance
- Procurement (global offices)
- Digital (software solutions)