EPCM provides Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR and VR) services that complement the increased usage of BIM and GIS for the lifecycle design of capital projects.
AR adds digital elements to a live view, like using the camera on a smartphone. VR is a complete immersion experience that shuts out the physical world, like when you wear a full headset. Whereas virtual reality replaces your vision, augmented reality adds to it.
AR and VR recreate interactive 3D and 4D environments and models that integrate seamlessly with conventional design technologies —allowing greater clarity of design, tracking, and workflow development.
- 360 construction
- 4D Simulation
- Brownfield and Greenfield application
- Construction site markup with AR
- Design Review using interactive AR & VR
- Interactive design within AR & VR environments
- Interior tour with VR
- Point Cloud integration with VR
- Site review and inspection with panoramic VR