EPCM specialise in delivering turnkey bulk storage terminals, handling all aspects of engineering, procurement and construction. Assisting our clients from concept to commissioning.
Whether large or small, atmospheric or pressurised, above ground or underground, vertical, horizontal, cylindrical, spherical or insulated tanks, we have the required engineering expertise and network of suppliers.
We have expertise in storage terminals for varying grades for oil, diesel, jet fuel, illuminated paraffin, gasoline, LPG, LNG, CNG, ethanol, biogas, etc.
We provide engineering from concept selection to detailed design packages, project management, complete storage depot cleaning and refurbishments, tank conversions and depot restorations, operations & maintenance and project due diligence for bulk fuel storage depots – and all ancillary facilities.
We design and construct under all relevant international codes.
Terminal Facility Design, Construction, Repair and Maintenance Services
- Concept development
- Design (feasibility, FEED, detailed)
- Project management and owner’s engineer
- Storage facility engineering, procurement and construction (EPC)
- Commissioning and Start-up
- Tank facility modification and repairs
- Structural fabrication and Installation
- Foundations, piling, civils, building and ancillary infrastructure
- Piping network and matrix manifolds pipelines
- Gantries, loading and unloading bays
- Electrical control and instrumentation (EC&I)
- Fire protection and gas detection systems
- Geodesic dome installations
- Floating roofs
- Cathodic protection systems
- API Inspections
- Tank calibration and gauging
- Tank cleaning
- Blasting and painting (internal and external)
- Storage facility financial modelling and business case development