EPCM brings expertise to the complete aviation fuel value chain – from pipeline or road-tanker receipt point loading facilities, to aviation fuel storage and offloading facilities, including hydrant systems and fuel bowsers, to fueling onto aircraft.
Our in-house team of professional engineers, construction, and operation & maintenance specialists offers design through to full turnkey services no matter what the airport and fueling facilities system size or configuration.
We also have long-established relationships with specialty aviation supplier and sub-contractor partners to support our project execution. And our team has a history of working in close coordination with airport authorities and is familiar with the extensive security processes required at these sites.
- Technical Assessments and Due-Diligence
- Value Improvement Studies
- Engineering (Conceptual, Feasibility, Pre-FEED and FEED, Detailed Design)
- EPC, Turnkey, and EPCM Contracts
- Operation and Maintenance Contracts
- Flushing, Testing and Commissioning, Supervision and Startup
- System Automation/Integration and Installation
- Process Safety Studies
- Procedures (HSE, Operation and Maintenance, etc.)
- Cost Estimating and Financial Modelling
We do all our work per the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Joint Inspection Group (JIG) guidelines, codes, and best practices.